Vertical Love Ministries has been
educating girls since 2012 on the issue of sexual purity.
· The psychological and health gains of abstaining
activity until marriage.
· That abstinence from sexual activity is the only "safe sex" there is to avoid out-of-wedlock pregnancy, sexually transmitted
diseases, and other risks.
· That a mutually faithful monogamous relationship in context of
marriage the design that God created to protect us and bless us.
· Sexual activity outside of the context of marriage is likely to
have negative emotional and physical consequences.
· Refusal skills for sexual advances and how alcohol and drug use
· The concept of Biblical purity and Gods design for marriage and
Research shows that teens who participate in ongoing education
and mentoring are 70% more likely to wait until marriage. This statistic goes
up even more when parents are involved in educating and supporting their teens.